Explore the beautiful town of Port Dalhousie via Segway! Dalhousie is filled with quaint restaurants, cafes and beautiful parks, all waiting to be discovered.
Discover the Region’s Rich History
Want to discover the Niagara region in a different way? One of the top things to do in Niagara Falls is to ride a Segway! Fun and easy to learn, move along effortlessly in a matter of minutes!
During our tour, we learn about the rich history of the Welland Canal and its latest engineering advances. Join us for a one- or two-hour experience while we learn about this modern marvel and the vital role it plays in the region.
If you opt to take the longer two-hour tour, you can expect to go all the way to Lock 7 of the canal. Here you can see the viewing complex and the Murals of Thorold.
Book your tour and join us to Segway Niagara Falls!
- Meeting location details
- The Twin Locks Tour starts from the Lock 3 Museum in St. Catharines (15 minutes from Niagara Falls) and continues south toward and up the Niagara Escarpment.
- We meet outside at the main parking lot of the museum.
- What's provided and what to bring
- Helmets are provided.
- Wear flat shoes to help with controlling the Segway.
- Please bring your own water.
Please note the weight restriction to ride the Segway is above 100lbs and below 250lbs.